Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tarun's Cradle

This necklace is made for a new mum, who is absolutely in love with her baby. The sentiment behind this necklace is, "I will always cradle you within my heart, my child, my love, my Tarun". Tarun is the name of the baby. The pendant is a cradle, made of sterling silver and fine silver. There is a hand made fine silver heart inside the cradle with Tarun's name written on it. Also attached to the heart is a green fresh water pearl. Four Turquoise beads hang from the cradle. The chain is a sterling silver rolo chain. The clasp is handmade too with sterling silver, fine silver and a fresh water pearl. :-)

Click on a picture to see an enlarged photo.






























15 comments:

Ruchi said...

This is the best piece you have ever made!! I LOVE IT!! you are the best!!! :)

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Swati, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this necklace! What a beautiful thing to do.

"Lady Namu" said...

swati dd - this piece is awesome...thanks for all the sweat and blood..btw, I mailed out the cheque yesterday:)

"Lady Namu" said...

swati dd - this piece is awesome...thanks for all the sweat and blood..btw, I mailed out the cheque yesterday:)

ellceeleah said...

Swati - this is LOVELY! And I adore the sentiment behind it. Beautiful work, as always!

Penny said...

Swati, this is awesome, what a special piece, I think she will want to wear this all the time!!!!!!!

josephkam said...

I'm not an expert on jewelry but this definitely seemed like one of your more intricate works. Did it take you very long? It's very pretty.

"Lady Namu" said...

Hi dd,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know i am late, but better late than never:) how did you celebrate? and btw, did you recieve the cheque for Ruchi's piece?

ηαт said...

Thank you Namu! And yes, I received the check. Sorry I didn't tell you...

ηαт said...

Oh I didn't know Natasha was logged on...that was me Namu, you must have guessed :-P.

Axe said...

swati dd- I just saw pics of gaboo singh and nutlet at ruchi-sidh's place..they both look ooo adorable..Ujjwal is soo cute in some of the pics with his toothy smile and natasha looks damn stylish and pretty:) send me more pics of them!!!

Swati said...

So good to hear from you! Yes, the kiddies are all becoming cuter and cuter...especially when they are in photos ;-). Not so much when we have to deal with them 24 hours. LOL!!! I have become so bad about taking photos that I think Ruchi is the best bet for photos. One day maybe I will become an adoring mum and start taking pictures of the kidlets again. LOL! How are you guys doing?

"Lady Namu" said...

dd - why no more posts about your jewellry? everything oK?

Swati said...

Just having an uninspired, unmotivated time in my life :). Hopefully this too shall pass soon.

Nikki said...

This is stunning Swati.

Post a Comment