Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged!

I've had the honor of being tagged by dear Nikki...one of my jewelry making online friends who's work I really really love! :-) Now I need to tag 7 people who have blogs, and list 7 random things about myself. Like Nikki said, finding 7 people who haven't been tagged yet will be difficult, so I'm sure I'll tag people who have already been tagged. :-)))

7 Random things about me:

1. I wake up really really late.
2. I'm a hopeless romantic.
3. I'm crazy about angels.
4. I'm a dreamer, and most of the times I live in my dream world.
5. Swords and wings fascinate me.
6. I have developed pimples on my chin.
7. There are beautiful mountains in front of my house.

So now I have to find 7 people to tag...this will take a while :-).

1 comments:

"Lady Namu" said...

"you have pimples on your chin"...ummmm TMI TMI TMI:D

Post a Comment