Friday, June 5, 2009

Stamped Silver Stacking Rings



I am now making sterling silver stacking rings. These rings are 2mm wide, and 1mm thick. I stamp messages on these rings. The rings pictured here is a set of 4 rings I made for myself. They have the 4 agreements from the book "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz stamped on them. Each ring carries one agreement. I love this book, and it helps me keep my sanity when things get tough. The book has 4 very simple "agreements" that it says we should make with ourselves:

1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don't take anything personally.
3. Don't make assumptions.
4. Always do your best.

I HIGHLY recommend this book for anyone who ever has had a tough time with another person. When you read this book, it dissolves all hurt and pain into understanding, stillness and peace. It really works like magic!

I cannot go into details on each agreement here on the post, but I wanted a constant reminder of these agreements at my finger tips so they could always help me. So I made these stacking rings for me to always be reminded of these 4 very important principles.

If you want certain messages that you would like to remind yourself of, or if you want to have stacking rings with names of your children, grand children, your family, or any other affirmations or messages, please let me know your ring size, and the words you would like on these rings. Each ring is for $18. You could start with one ring, and add a collection as time goes by, or you could have a bunch of these rings made together for you.

9 comments:

Jane said...

Love them!

Celebrating Gaia said...

Those are AWESOME Swati! I love the 4 Agreements, as well as don Miguel Ruiz's other books! As a matter of fact, these are the books that I recommend the MOST to my clients when I do readings! You may need to have a set ready for me when I get out to Cali in August!

Lola D said...

I love rings!

I just gave you the One Lovely Blog award

Swati said...

Thank you Lola! :-)

Candace said...

Oh the rings are lovely!

I've read the 4 Agreements book a couple of times now...it's a wonderful book!

Swati said...

Thank you Candace! So nice to meet another person who loves the 4 Agreements book!

Betsy Brown said...

You know you mentioned my favorite book, so now I must have those rings. How would one go about ordering them?

Swati said...

Thank you Betsy! You can order those by telling me your ring size. LOL! I was thinking of you when I made those rings.

Betsy Brown said...

Swati, I love my Four Agreements rings! Some days I wear just one or two, but most days I wear them all. Thank you so much!

Post a Comment