Saturday, June 13, 2009

A ring for a girl named Anna...





This sterling silver spinner ring is for a very special person called Anna Taylor. She placed an order for a sterling silver spinner ring with these words to be stamped on it:

"I love, I dream, I believe, I sing, I share". These words speak a lot about who she is, and how she is.

I know her through a spiritual forum I go to. And I see her generously devoting her time and energy to as many people there as possible, replying to their requests for prayers, wishing them happy birthday, taking part in everyone's joys and sorrows. You can see how she genuinely LOVES everyone. Loving comes easy to some people, and Anna is one of those special people.

She has a dream, which is to reach many many people through the songs she writes and sings. The words of her song are such that they touch the hearts of anyone who reads them or hears them. She also has cerebral palsy because of which she needs crutches or the wheel chair. Yet, when you talk to her online, you will not always be aware of what she faces on a daily basis. She is always listening to people, responding to them, praying with them, laughing with them, holding them when they cry. She is just 29 years old. This beautiful young woman (beautiful to look at, and beautiful within) wants to be a successful singer, and reach many many lives, and let people know that even if they are "different", they can succeed. This is Anna's dream.

And she has faith. She totally believes that she will succeed, and will be able to help many hearts heal.

She sings like an angel. She sings from the depths of her heart. Anna's had a life - long love of music and singing and has shared her voice internationally, with performances in London, Dublin, California and Hawaii. She is currently raising funds to record her debut album with her co - writer and producer, Robert Berry, at his Soundtek Studios in San Jose, California.

On June 4th 2009, her local newspaper featured an article about her and her story. To view the online version and video of Anna, (which includes details of the 'Wall Of Love' where for $US 111 people can sponsor one of 111 hearts and have their initials added to this special page on her website and CD booklet), click here:

http://www.midsussextimes.co.uk/videos/SINGER-ANNA-Taylor-is-hoping.5335003.jpg

To know more about her songs, and her upcoming CD's please visit: http://www.AnnaTaylorMusic.com.


She generously shares of herself, her time, and her wisdom with everyone. Anna is an ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® certified by Doreen Virtue, PhD. She is also a Theta Healing™ Practitioner. She offers sessions in person in West Sussex, England as well as via telephone and email, and holds monthly Sound Healing Telecalls where she connects with the Angels to offer healing through her voice.

To know more about her, go to her website: http://www.Anna-Taylor.co.uk.

When she asked me to make this ring for her, we thought for a while what words would be most appropriate for her, and when she came up with, "I love, I dream, I believe, I sing, I share", I was thrilled! Because I know Anna, and I know that these words speak a lot about her.

I added a 14K gold-filled spinner ring on top, because gold helps in manifesting dreams. And the spinner ring concept itself comes from the Tibetan prayer wheels where they spin wheels and pray. This action is supposed to help in manifestation too.

I pray that all your dreams are always fulfilled dear Anna! (((hugs)))

This ring is for $70. Plus shipping and handling. If you want such a ring made for you, please contact me.


11 comments:

Shay Stone said...

You are so sweet Swati. I looked up Anna after you mentioned her on your facebook page and she is indeed living a beautiful life. I bet she couldn't ask for a better friend or jeweler than you!

Shay Stone said...

You are so sweet Swati. I looked up Anna after you mentioned her on your facebook page and she is indeed living a beautiful life. I bet she couldn't ask for a better friend or jeweler than you!

Beth Budesheim said...

Very cool!

Betsy Brown said...

I love the ring concept Swati. What perfect words for Anna! I have a bracelet that was made with a similar idea - lots of positive words - that I love. I may have to see if you can reproduce it, or something like it, in silver.

Swati said...

Thank you Shay, Shay ;), Beth and Betsy! Betsy, do you mean make a silver ring with the words from your baracelet?

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Swati, the ring is PERFECT!
To answer your question: they always get kind of scratched looking from the friction of the metal, but it won't hurt the words, and all she has to do is polish it with very fine steel wool to remove them.

Tammy's Treasure Chest said...

Swati, I cheated on my prong setting! LOL I got one of these http://cgi.ebay.com/8x6mm-Oval-Sterling-Silver-Cast-Wire-Dangle-Pendant_W0QQitemZ230220577695QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item359a373b9f&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A5%7C294%3A30 and cut off the little loop! I'm not that good! :)

Anonymous said...

A beautiful ring for a beautiful person.

Shuku said...

The perfect ring for a beautiful person - Swati, it came out just wonderful! Such a special ring...

Swati said...

Thank you Tammy, Sassyglass and Shuku! :-)

Lola D said...

I just gave you The Love YA award for your blog!

Post a Comment