Monday, September 28, 2009

Ruby, pearl, 14k gold-filled hoop earrings






These hoops are made with 14Kt gold-filled wire, and I have wrapped fresh water pearls and genuine Ruby briolettes using sterling silver wire.

I hear that hoops are the "in things" in earrings these days. Unfortunately, unless the hoops are really teeny tiny, they don't look good on me. But I am sure there will be someone else who will look really good in these luscious Ruby hoop earrings :-)). I do love making hoop earrings. They look so lovely....something really delicious about hoops that are laden with yummy gemstones.

8 comments:

Shay Stone said...

They are very yummy indeed!

Swati said...

Thank you Shay!!

Melissa said...

I think you should just send these to me. I love them. And Ruby is my birthstone. ;) See, good reason to send them to me right? :)

Dana Raphael said...

Gorgeous as always!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Such beautiful work. Love it.

Sol said...

Sweet, lovely earrings :)

Vidhya said...

you have very nice collections of jewelry.. Love all your color combinations too.. Take a look at my blog if you get a chance. I just started doing jewelry with beads..

Aalina Eden said...

most beautiful collection of the earrings i like this

Vintage Earrings

Post a Comment